Join us every Monday Night 8pm EST for an open chat with the Voices! Bring your story problems for Susan, Rachel, and the other Voices to help you solve them. Brainstorm ideas, get industry advice, work out your character’s black moment…whatever! It’s what Club Voices at My Book Therapy is all about. Every Voice Counts!
UPCOMING CHAT TOPICS
April 26 Rachel Chats
May 3 Creating the Perfect Black Moment
May 10 What Lie Do You Believe?
May 17 Hot Dates For Your Characters
May 24 Lethal Weapons in Romance
May 31 NO CHAT due to Memorial Day
June 07 The Big Gesture
June 14 Guest Chat
June 21 Crafting the HEA Ending
June 28 TBA
July 05 Subplots versus Layers
July 12 Essential Characters
To access the chat forum:
- Go to www.mybooktherapy.ning.com/chat OR
- Log into My Book Therapy.
- Click on the forum button.
- Sign in with your username and password, if necessary.
- Click on the Chat tab.
- Your name will show up in the box on the right hand side. To comment, type in the box in the bottom under the yellow smiley face.
- In the chat room, we will abide by chat etiquette–type ? for question, type ! for comment, and type GA for go ahead after you’re completed your question or comment.
- If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com
See you on Monday Night!