Blogs that answer your questions!
We have a great line up of blogs for 2013
Mondays: Head Coach Susie May will be covering advanced Q & A in her new Vlog series!
Tuesdays: One Thing Marketing by Marketing/Events Coach Melissa Tagg on simple steps you can take to market your book!
Wednesdays Line up:
- Skills Coach, Beth Vogt explains writing terms and how they fit into your novel
- Social Media Coach Edie Melson blogs about Connections: How to use Social Media to build a tribe
- Bleachers Coordinator, Lisa Jordan teaches on finding Balance in life and writing
- Retreats Hostess and newbie writer Alena Taurainen talks about the Next Step – baby steps to publication.
- Brainstorm Coach Michelle Lim talks about: Idea Sparking your way out of writer’s blog
Thursdays: Head Therapist Rachel Hauck teaches on the structure of FairyTales and how they help us build better stories!
Fridays: Find our Featured Fiction from our Frasier Judges!
Saturdays: Life Coaching with Dr. Reba J. Hoffman
Bookmark the blog and/or sign up for the Flashblog and don’t miss a thing!